These offences are reported on the Standard Misconduct report form.
- Serious Foul Play (Law 12, S1)
- Violent Conduct (Law 12, S2)
- Spits at an opponent or any other person (Law 12, S3)
- Denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal scoring opportunity by deliberately
handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper within his own penalty area) (Law 12, S4)
- Denies an obvious goal scoring opportunity to an opponent moving towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or penalty kick (Law 12, S5)
- Uses offensive or insulting or abusive language and/or gestures (Law 12, S6)
- Receiving a second caution in the same match (Law 12, S7) A player who receives a second caution during a match MUST be dismissed following the second cautionable offence. This also applies to any players guilty of misconduct whilst receiving a first caution, i.e. refusing to give their names to you.